Friday, February 8, 2008

Timed Writing #1 - Chinese

Chinese is very important language on the earth, and it's my native languauage.
First of all, it's very popular for people. More than two billion people speak everyday because China is the largest country in the world. In addition, a lot of people want to learn Chinese. They have several kinds of companies in China, so they should communicate with his China's rival. Also China has huge business market, and people make money from here. Morever, I am proud that Chinese is my native language. It's easy for me to vist anywhere in China. Finally, foreign people consider the Chinese to be the most difficlt language in the world. I am very lucky to speak Chinese in my country.
In my opinion, any language is important for people to communicate, especially Chinese.

No comments: