Friday, February 8, 2008

Timed Writing #2 - My Mother

My mother, Rose, played a very important role in my life for several reasons, but she died three years ago. She was helpful and kind to everyone. She was a bookstore boss, so my house was always opened in the daytime. The neighbors worked in the outside, but nobody received their mails. My mother always helped them, and sometimes took care of their children. Also, if I had any questions in my situation, she helped me to solve them. When I didn’t like to go to school in my junior high school, she told to me if you want to get a lot of knowledge, you must study with the teachers in the school. However, you made many friends from school. In this time, it was true, because I had a lot of the best friends during that time. The major reason that I admire my mother is that she always guided me to the right thought when I was confused. If I failed at anytime, she was always there to cheer me up. Even though she died three years ago, she is always alive in my mind.

No comments: